[matilda] A forum?

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 8 23:25:21 GMT 2005

Hi

On Tue 08-Nov-2005 at 11:00:26PM +0000, Benjamin Major
wrote:

> What did other people think of the suggestion at Monday
> nights meeting to have a discussion forum instead of an
> e-mail list so that you can just enter into debates when
> and as you wish without having to open every single
> e-mail (which when you haven't looked for a day can oft
> extend to two pages-worth)?

Well having a discussion forum in addition to a list might
make sense... but I'd like to see a list retained...

Personally I much prefer lists over discussion forums, but
I know some people are the other way around and some like
both and others neither...

Chris
--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World