[matilda] A forum?

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:00:26 GMT 2005

What did other people think of the suggestion at Monday nights meeting to
have a discussion forum instead of an e-mail list so that you can just enter
into debates when and as you wish without having to open every single e-mail
(which when you haven't looked for a day can oft extend to two pages-worth)?

Is there flaws with this?  is it hard to set one up? I can just about cope
with the deluge of e-mails, because I realise that it is under the debry and
fumes of such a process that sometimes good ideas are actually carved out
and we do need the disscussion list in some form- but why not a forum?