[matilda] How are things at MATILDA?

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Wed Nov 9 17:21:44 GMT 2005

Quoting dan at aktivix.org:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm sad. How is everyone else?

All the shouting on this list gives me a banging headache.

I'm particulary bored with people who 'have the answer' to all lifes problems
and don't trust their peers, comrades, friends, lovers, etc..  enough to let
them get on with finding their own solutions.

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily