[matilda] How are things at MATILDA?

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Wed Nov 9 17:27:56 GMT 2005

Cheery enough thanks Dan!  Chin up!

I'm cheery cos, however vociferous these email debates get, the
protagonists usually end up sharing a room at the social without the air
between them filling with sparks.  I (naively?) believe that everyone
more-or-less involvoed with matilda is more-or-less a good person.

I'm cheery cos, however much we may disagree on some points, enough is
happening at matilda that makes the occasionally grim process of getting
stuff going worthwhile.

I'm cheery cos, if it weren't for matilda, i'd have no chance to do
anything similar.

I can probably think of some more reasons to be cheerful if that's not
enough...I must admit I'll be even more cheerful when i get this bloody
essay written.  Anyone got 5000 words on imaginative resistance going
spare?

cheers (see what i did there?!)

Nick