[matilda] Re: Storm before Action

sheffjeff sheffjeff at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 10 12:12:04 GMT 2005

Someone who has studied many group processes has observed the following
pattern.

Norming  (We're all the same)
Storming  (We're all the same NOT)
Performing (We can work together)
Reforming (Others want a piece of the action)

Then the process begins again
Norming
storming
etc..

I think somewhere between Storming and Performing

This is not an answer (and is not intended as such) but i hope it is helpful
to someone.

Sheffjeff