[matilda] 0742 has had enough..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Nov 10 12:06:16 GMT 2005

there are to be frank only two sources of conflict in my life matilda
being one of those i have just left matilda for today i was going to paint
contrabute posative to the space but reading e mails over night watching
the rage of a close friend reading the abuse from some on this list you
become to think why the fuck? i have commited myself to the web
pages/forum will work on this a dawson 2 night then i aim to spend a
weekend doing nice things thinking about any future involvement now there
will be some think lets push 0742 further so he/she will walk and be
pleased to here my thoughts about walking.. you have not won this is not
some grate fucking battle of us and them.. matilda needs to be moor indeed
the very real history of her needs more then the negative she is getting
at the moment i feel her anger could tell she was not that happy this
morning nither is 0742

0742