[matilda] FW: these are feelings, not an argument...

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:26:32 GMT 2005

What on Earth is going on here?

Dougald, I have no idea what the man is talking about? The only thing I have
ever ever said, is given my opinion that Art '05 should not recieve Matilda
money to recoup overheads. I replied to one email that Eric sent to the list
and have made no effort to do anything.

This is all complete bullshit, which apparently is acceptable.