[matilda] FW: these are feelings, not an argument...

dougald hine writetodougald at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:43:46 GMT 2005

Sorry, perhaps I should have put that differently. However much you
thought the contents of that email were 'bullshit', what made you
think it appropriate to forward someone else's expression of anger and
distress to an entire mailing list? Don't you see why that might make
people believe there was some truth in it?