[matilda] FW: these are feelings, not an argument...

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:46:18 GMT 2005

In retrospect, sending the email to the list the way I did
was not the best thing to do but at the time it seemed
quite sensible. I assumed that it would be understood how
ridiculous and outragous it was, but obviously it was out of
context and that understandably confused people.

Sorry
Thanks for solidarity
Joe