[matilda] Craft night

Lucy xlucyx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:30:16 GMT 2005

Just to let you know I will not be able to make the craft night this Sunday.

I have spoken to a few people about the possibly of holding it on a
different day such as a Thursday, I think this could encourage people who
would not come down especially for crafts on a Sunday. Perhaps we could hold
a few on a Thursday to see how it goes and then decide a more permanent day.
The craft nights are already quite nice casual events so they would fit in
easily with the social night. We could meet earlier so we have an hour or so
before the food is served and see how it goes. I welcome feedback on this.
 Lucy