[matilda] Stop it f**king stop it.

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sun Nov 13 11:42:05 GMT 2005

Do you mean he/she's in favour of the list being more moderated, or that
he/she needs to be moderated himself??

At last meeting(!) arguments in favour of this list being more
exclusively moderated were contradictory: some argued for a
"practicalities-only" list while some maintained it could still be used
to discuss the same topics, in doug's words (who was absent), to
"unwind"... Some persons send poems: i like that, even if a poem is not
a practicality: thought is not always as straight as a chisel, or rather
when it is as sharp as a chisel thought may become poetry.

So why can't we all be a bit more open in this sense, provided rules of
etiquette (Chris knows) are complied with?

Or perhaps (i'm not joking) an "acrimonious, stagging only" list could
be set up for that purpose: to endlessly quarrel with each other (if
hate acts like a stronger bond than love for some?). Why do we always
have to resort to the same old solutions of the past?

@@@