[matilda] email list autonomy

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Tue Nov 15 16:17:31 GMT 2005

Following on from steve's logic, if this email list has no direct
influence on what goes on in matilda then maybe we should re-name the
list.  I can think of many reasons why the matilda collective might want
to dissasociate itself from this list and if people on this list arent
willing to respect the decisions made at the matilda monday meetings then
they should set up their own list.  I would probably entitle it:
"Sheffield social centres - a disscussion group on how people think social
centres should run."

I am personally happy to be moderated in order to ensure the smooth
running of the e-list and to guarantee that there isnt any more
unpleasentness.

cuthbert