Bus demo, was: Re: [matilda] Craft Evenings

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Nov 16 14:25:08 GMT 2005

Hi

On Tue 15-Nov-2005 at 11:15:26PM +0000, Benjamin Major
wrote:

> The craft collective, by the way, is always happy to
> take on board creating things for other Matilda
> collectives....  props / costumes / banners for future
> demos and actions...

I wonder if the craft collective would be interested in
producing a few (I doubt many would be needed) placards /
a banner for the bus demo on Saturday (for those on the
demo rather then those running the free bus service)?

And if so then I guess we need to think up some slogans...
this is the best I can think of but I'm sure better ones
are possible...

- No Fare is Fair

Also there is only any point in making some placards / a
banner if there are going to be some people to carry
them... I'll have a pram to push and a camera in my other
hand... Is anyone else going...?

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World