[matilda] talk on sheffield identity and urban regeneration

fabian fab at in-no.org
Thu Nov 17 10:50:08 GMT 2005

Hi kids....
this might be intresting for some of you....

"Following on from a similar event earlier this year in Sheffield, and
4x4 in Leeds, we would like to encourage further exchange of ideas on
Sheffield’s urban design. We are bringing together the public, as
stakeholders, and professionals from across and outside of the city to
discuss the future of Sheffield’s built environment and design of the
city.

‘Is our city Inclusive?’(24th November) - chaired by Jeremy Till from
Sheffield University’s School of Architecture - will look closely at
the emerging identity of Sheffield as its regeneration becomes a
reality"

http://www.makingplaces.com/4x2_Sheffield.html

rock on
F.