[matilda] website suggestion

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Nov 22 14:48:22 GMT 2005

> Rather debating systems that are currently good enough, I would be more
> interested in solving problems like :-
>
> How can we get money to buy ink for a printer and get a scanner working ?
> How can we put together a file server to store music and video, so that they can
> be streamed around the building?
Yes:
Perhaps the hack-lab collective could join a prospective
party-collective or fund-raising collective (not necessarily involving
parties as only source of income) together with the art collective (both
in urgent need of funds).

> Who will moderate and set topics on the new forums?

> There is an immense amount of decision making going on all the time within and
> without collectives.  At what point does the whole building need to be
> involved?
>
> I'd trust the autonomist workers within the collectives ( ie those who are doing
> things ) to just get on and do interesting stuff.

Alan it was really cool to see you at yesterday's meeting. Unfortunately
there wasn't enough time to discuss these issues... Guess this might be
walking on better path by the decision to break up large gathering into
smaller groups.

Thank you,

Amp