[matilda] to do list...

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Thu Nov 17 22:12:04 GMT 2005

I don't know if this stuff has been done, but I've just belatedly
updated the 'blueprint for events' on the wiki, and found we agreed
to do the following on our workdays, some of which I think we've
forgotten about:

Someone to locate fire alarms and extinguishers which were bought
and are in the building, so they can be put to proper use.

‘Garage’ fire exit in basement to be pointed to as a fire exit, but
have ‘door alarmed’ written on it to dissuade curious explorers.

M to get locks and doors to secure doors from main meeting room to
café and into rest of building.

small Perspex window in front gate, that can be covered. Also
spyhole for the red door. To be put in at workday on Tuesday.

Cupboard for bar storage space to be cleared out and secured.

- R to make up an ‘info sheet’ for promoters to fill in and submit
to Matilda when they want to do an event: