[matilda] Climate Change Event

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:06:16 GMT 2005

Hello,
There's a talk and disussion about Climate Change on Monday 21 Nov, 7.30,
lecture theatre 3, Arts Tower, Sheffield uni.  The flier is attached (if you
can send attachments to mailing lists... if it falls off, there are details
at www.sheffieldgreenparty.org.uk)
There's also a demo against climate change in London 3rd December.

Also 3/4th December, theres an Earth First tree-planting session at Hebden
bridge.

Next meeting about the M1, sunday 27th Nov 7pm in MATILDA.  If there's any
events or places that could be flyered, please free free to take some
leaflets along (upstairs in the cafe) or if you're too lazy/busy/important
to do it yourself, let me know and i'll see if I can do it.

For anyone going to the Adorno seminar, copies of the essay you're supposed
to be reading (Commitment) are in the cafe.  Help yourselves.

If you want more info contact me (unless its about Adorno, cos I know bugger
all about him)

Cheers, love Julie xx