[matilda] The defacement and vandalism to art in the Matilda.

Reka Takacs shahneezathome at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:01:16 GMT 2005

Imagine my surprize and shock to see that someones art work at Matilda was
willfully and consciously defaced with infantile graffiti. I am aware of the
consequences this will have on both the person, who's work was brutalised in
such a heinous manner and on the rest of the members of Matilda. Any TRUST
that may have existed has been futher eroded, by this gratuitious act of
stupidity.
Futhermore THIS WILL be an issue to be disscussed at the forthcomming
Matilda meeting.
Reka