[matilda] The defacement and vandalism to art in the Matilda.

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 19:59:10 GMT 2005

Can you give some more details please Reka:

who's work?
what exactly was done and to which artwork/s?
when did it happen?
any clues as to who may have been responsible?

Please remember that not everyone can make the Monday meetings so as
much info on here is appreciated.

steve

Reka> Imagine my surprize and shock to see that someones art work at Matilda was
Reka> willfully and consciously defaced with infantile graffiti. I am aware of the
Reka> consequences this will have on both the person, who's work was brutalised in
Reka> such a heinous manner and on the rest of the members of Matilda. Any TRUST
Reka> that may have existed has been futher eroded, by this gratuitious act of
Reka> stupidity.
Reka> Futhermore THIS WILL be an issue to be disscussed at the forthcomming
Reka> Matilda meeting.
Reka> Reka