[matilda] website suggestion

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sun Nov 20 10:17:05 GMT 2005

> Yes, ratifying it at a full meeting is good.  The hacklab has plenty of other
> projects ongoing.
>
> I take it that this is only necessary because the web site is a resource to be
> used by all collectives and as such should meet all their requirements.

Yes... i for one had thought, Alan, that the hack-lab was to be
implemented for the benefit of Matilda, its collectives and the local
community. Correct me please if i'm wrong, but a hack-lab will usually
carry out projects rather than hold events. Perhaps another kind of
"blue print" could be used for the hack-lab projects then.

> Whilst I notice that the cafe collective ratified their decision to host only
> vegan content in their fridges, I missed the discussion on the the type of
> cookers and fridges that were to be used, and on what color to paint the
> walls.

I take this as establishing a kind of parallel between the cafe
collective and the hack-lab collective: you won't discuss what color to
use as background for the web pages except at the Thursday meetings?
Will a content management system be the equivalent of a cooker or fridge?

>  Will all hacklab work need to be ratified by meeting ?  What autonomy do
>> collectives have ?

A good point.

Another question for you to think about: what measures does the hack-lab
intend to take in the event of some kind of vandalism being inflicted on
their work?

@@