[matilda] website suggestion

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sat Nov 19 16:10:10 GMT 2005

Quoting Amparo P Gutierrez <amparo2yo at telefonica.net>:

> ... So i propose that this topic is raised at our regular
> Monday meetings, explaining the available options to all and providing a
> few days more for a final decision to be made.

Yes, ratifying it at a full meeting is good.  The hacklab has plenty of other
projects ongoing.

I take it that this is only necessary because the web site is a resource to be
used by all collectives and as such should meet all their requirements.

Whilst I notice that the cafe collective ratified their decision to host only
vegan content in their fridges, I missed the discussion on the the type of
cookers and fridges that were to be used, and on what color to paint the
walls.

Will all hacklab work need to be ratified by meeting ?  What autonomy do
collectives have ?

The hacklab currently meets on Thursday evenings.  If people want develop its
praxis and meet in meatspace, that would be the best time and place.

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily