[matilda] now it is my turn to say sorry

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 22 12:03:34 GMT 2005

alright we all seem to mashing up the guidelines of matilda and last night
i took my turn i was very pissed however i object strongly to the
anarchist federation any politcal organisation using matilda for political
meetings there is long history to this read more at my blog
http://peace.lowtech.org as this list is just about matilda if i have
pissed of any person or persons all i can say i hope you understand

regards the artwork i forgive ruth, mel as i feel there was no hidden
agenda however with cuthburt it was malice, hate and spite nothing more
nothing less there is very long past to all of this and to be frank was
expected if not mr c then someone else would have

there is no anger when shit like this is going down
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article328526.ece shame
the fullga film/action did not happen

one more thing it was not talked about the meeting why do i find myself
moderated when it was just taken by one person at the time i agreed now
almost all have been lifted but i find myself moderated as pointed out by
others i find myself in less conflict then others at matilda so some
explanation to the list not in private would be welcome..

0742