Moderation, was: Re: [matilda] now it is my turn to say sorry

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 22 12:46:07 GMT 2005

Hi

On Tue 22-Nov-2005 at 04:03:34AM -0800,
worldwarfree at riseup.net wrote:

> why do i find myself moderated...  some explanation to
> the list not in private would be welcome..

I explained this in person last Thursday night... I think
that it'll be approporate to remove the moderation after a
period when there hasn't been any emails that need
moderation... Hopefully this will be soon :-)

I don't really want to have a huge thread about this on the
list, I have better things to do with my time, as I said
before [1] if the collective is unhappy with all this then
I'm happy for others to take over doing admin for this
list...

Chris

[1] http://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/matilda/2005-November/001183.html

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World