[matilda] Notes from Monday meeting

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 22 14:43:08 GMT 2005

thanks for doing this however my name is on the notes can you please
change to 0742 but by now the babylon will know who 0742 is due to fact of
others useing my name on this list and the matilda pages though i have
asked meny times for this not to happen the only reson i ask is to stop
any google search on my real name thats why i use 0742 rise up as e mail
because i take the issue of my own safty very serious sadley there are
persons who disagree with my polatics etc so i have to act with this in
mind

0742