Moderation, was: Re: [matilda] now it is my turn to say sorry

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 22 14:11:14 GMT 2005

chris
I explained this in person last Thursday night... I think
that it'll be approporate to remove the moderation after a
period when there hasn't been any emails that need
moderation... Hopefully this will be soon :-)

0742
I feel the collective needs to know your reasons and as said when it
happend i had no problem however this is not the only time you have
moderated myself last time was due to the fact i by accident said your
name your paranoia kicked in and you moderated there has been a few emails
sent to list that have not arrived democracy is very clear i have the
right to free speech no matter if that free speech could be considered
abusive here we come to the queston of morality who imposes what on whome
i have no problem you doing the list and feel you are the btter person to
do this task

chris
I don't really want to have a huge thread about this on the
list, I have better things to do with my time, as I said
before [1] if the collective is unhappy with all this then
I'm happy for others to take over doing admin for this
list...

neither do i desire that to happen i understand your work load and
comitmants however this issue is important not a matter of scoreing points
but one of seeking the peace as this is one of the meny issues that is a
problem at matilda the very lack of any real democracy means i can be
treated diffrent to others but others can and do act in a wrong however
there actions are not brought to book but mine are this is why this is an
issue there are others who have spoken to me in private on this and they
feel very much the same and until we resolve the lack of democracy at
matilda there will be continued conflict

0742