poll problem, was: Re: [matilda] money stuff

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sun Nov 27 14:53:31 GMT 2005

Dear Chris and Alan,

Thanks for answering on a Sunday: won't be able to attend hack-lab on
Thursday since i'm leaving on Nov 30th for a couple of weeks.
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a wiki component (same as
working now for the social forum) say for example for the art
collective: once i added this wiki component to a site built with mambo.
er... i don't suppose the account editor rights will allow me to do this?

AMparo