poll problem, was: Re: [matilda] money stuff

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sun Nov 27 16:07:50 GMT 2005

Quoting Amparo P Gutierrez <amparo2yo at telefonica.net>:

> Dear Chris and Alan,
>
> Thanks for answering on a Sunday: won't be able to attend hack-lab on
> Thursday since i'm leaving on Nov 30th for a couple of weeks.
> I was wondering if it would be possible to add a wiki component (same as
> working now for the social forum)

No.. I don't believe mkdoc supports a wiki element ( ie anonymously editable
sections )

The other members of the art collective could register, be assigned editor
rights overs the art collective pages and then alter and change those areas.

Or you could use the existing wiki.
https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/MATILDA

The way i understand this "web site" thing to work, is to be a relatively static
system, but individually editable, where collectives can place their public
facing documents.  The more  dynamic internal stuff can be rapidly developed on
the wiki.  Then when texts and contents are agreed they can be placed on the
website.

So the Art Collective manifesto (say) could be developed on the wiki, then when
you have a form of words you think best you can place them on the web site.

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily