[matilda] sudden deaf?

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Mon Nov 28 20:04:02 GMT 2005

turned up for meeting.  Spent 20 fruitless mins outside ringing bell,
joined by Alan for 15 of them.  Gave up.  Alan's friend offered me a
lift home, which has ameliorated my irritation somewhat...Everyone
knackered after the film fest?

Anyway, this means that i could still do with answers to questions about
Jan events previously posted, along with dates, if whoever it is wants
them on the announcements thingy.  Also info on electric blanket, and
the thing on the 16th, which i assume is the event referred to in tino's
last message, unless there's summat else on that i don't know about...

And finally, whoever's got email addresses from film fest for list - it
would be good if i could get them off you before i send this week's -
what's the chances?

well, what to do with an unexpected free night?  Anyone fancy a drink?

see you all soon...

nick