[matilda] sudden deaf?

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Nov 29 07:06:02 GMT 2005

er... heck... i felt unwell to go yesterday but didn't think persons
would turn up without a key! actually i was going to say farewell for
about six weeks off to Madrid, and thanks to you all 'coz it has been a
great event in my personal life to have met many Matilda persons...
True!
Nick was asking about the email addresses collected by Simon at the door
i guess, during the film fest: why just ask him, Simon Feyieu
at

simonfeydieu at yahoo.fr

but these addresses may just be with Helen and Nick by now.

Happy birthday to Ben

I will send you news

AMparo