[matilda] global warming gig

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 13:22:48 GMT 2005

atw> For a party we've agreed that we need a  minimum of 14 Matilda
atw> people for it to go ahead. It should also be agreed first by the
atw> Monday meeting.

atw> We could waive the latter

Actually I take this back. It would be entirely inappropriate to agree
allowing a big party on this list. It would be totally disrespectful
to everyone when we've previously agreed that all parties are agreed
on Monday meets.

Therefore as a party it must be cancelled.

We need to decide a finish time. Maybe the gig collective can agree
that but I think no later than 2 - 3am (or has a fixed time for gigs
already been agreed?). This will also depend on the gig collective's
need to leave.

Has other stuff been agreed? Like which space or spaces do they intend
to use? The main gig space will be pretty cool at the moment without
some serious heating. Are they planning on having more than one sound
system?

steve