[matilda] global warming gig

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 14:45:14 GMT 2005

Jez>   * For the attention of Nick.... *   The details of the punk gig
Jez> on Dec 16th are ....

Jez>  Bands followed by Punk/Reggae/D'n'B DJ's
Jez> till late.

I'm getting a bit confused as to what the definition of a gig is.

I thought it was specifically for bands and not sound systems with
DJ's AND that they weren't to go on till late.

I think maybe we should clarify this before it ends in a big row
again. Or is down in some minutes somewhere already?

steve