[matilda] gig, film night, food etc...

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 29 15:16:53 GMT 2005

dave with respect the last film fest did not happen over night indeed
weeks of thought planning made that happen..

to be honest it was going to get to this stage where you have what is a
very good thought and idea some of us would like to do an event called
pissed as folk however for this to happen there needs to be work we are
now looking towards jan for this

i would love to help with such an event as salt of the earth however truth
be told there is an hassle working with your good self

let me end there is no problem with calling people what they are ie trot
and some have had this conversation over the A-fed desiring to use the
space

this is not an attack on the induviduel but the politics of the
organisations there involved with

regards the event for friday seems a classic take adavanage of our good
will. make a flyer, tell the world it is happening then we are forced into
something who ever planned this event should have invesgated more as to
who they are what they was desiring to do. this aint an attack, we all
fuck up

i could get people to help out friday but i aint into helping any politcal
group or organisation no matter their brand. i need to ask how the fuck
was we duped by a group of trots in the first place?

matilda should not be used for such events that my own real feelings on
this and of course theyre my own and please do not take these words as an
attack upon any persons, just the polatics makes my skin creep a little

0742