[matilda] gig, film night, food etc...

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 29 16:15:12 GMT 2005

Have you used his name knowingly? If not, I strongly suggest you
apologise to him.  If so - ???

with respect, one, no i have not. two, a very minor issue when said person
has used their name on this list b4 now my thoughts are you are scape
goating myself well where did you get the fing impreshon i was a mug?

No-one in the ISYF are Trots. They set up in reaction *against* the SWP.

now we could debate this forever as said either trot or whome if the group
asking to use matilda is a politcal organisation then my own feelings are
no they should not use matilda to further there politcal ends just my own
thoughts

Please don't forward this reply to the list - let's just keep Dave's
name off there.

thats over to the man himself but do remember he has used his name b4 on
this list and has not made myself or others aware he desired for his name
not be used my thoughts dan you are doing what dan dose best scapegoateing
an other who you feel is weaker

it states here
http://www.matilda.aktivix.org/collectives/matilda/ground-rules/
No harrassment including sexual and racial harrassment
of course i feel it should allso define class there but none the less i
consider your e mail to be harrassment and ask you stop doing so

there is a very serious fuck up over friday and all you can do is harras
me over a mistake that had no intent

0742