[matilda] LGBTea (!) room

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:37:17 BST 2005

It stands for "Transgender", which encompasses all the "Tran-" words.

I think it's a great idea. The only reservation I have is that if they take
a room at Matilda because Hallam wont let them, they are letting Hallam off
the hook. Will they continue their argument with Hallam or will they just
take the room at Matilda and forget about the fact Hallam is fucking them
over? It would be sad if Hallam got away with this.

Joe

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination"
- Oscar Wilde