[matilda] meeting afterthoughts

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Tue Oct 4 21:25:20 BST 2005

Firstly, i would just like to ask if anyone took minutes of the meeting?

Secondly, i would like to inject a sence of urgency on the group to sort
out it's issues with the practicalities of hosting parties/gigs because i
worry that if we defer too much then we will miss the boat regarding the
nta and fat moon (imo both are fully compatible with the matilda space and
the DIY ethic - plus money raised can pay for all those broken windows).

from
cuthbert