[matilda] Social centres, funding and the PGA Hallmarks

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Thu Oct 6 03:17:31 BST 2005

At the matilda PGA meeting approximatly 8 people turned up and no-one
strongly opposed the PGA halmarks so everyone present that was unsure was
talked around into ratifying the PGA halmarks (including me!).  It was
also agree that the name of the matilda collective would be changed from
MATILDA to MATILDA PGA.  I hope nobody is unhappy with this as it was
specificly agreed by _two_ large meetings that this would be the time to
disscuss and/or ratify the PGA halmarks and because nobody from the
wooly-liberal-pro-capitalist faction within the matilda collective showed
up to block we had concensus on the issue, further if anyone wants to
repeal the decision then they require a concensus decision (in which case
each participant of the wednesday meeting has vowed to block).

PGA here we come.... see you at the barricades!

cuthbert