[matilda] Re: Social centres, funding and the PGA Hallmarks

Mr Jase Malgod spodulike at freeuk.com
Thu Oct 6 09:29:14 BST 2005

uh... so if a concensus is reached with a much wider group in the future
that they don't want to stick to PGA then there will be blocking tactics
applied by a PGA 'faction' or whatever... not very concensus minded I feel.
Also, surprised at the name change, don't really see the need but hey ho.

That moan said, happy that things have been agreed and the centre can move
on with a solid grounding. Good stuff,

Jason
Of the
non-woolly-liberal-anti-capitalist-there-is-no-such-thing-as-factions-factio