[matilda] Bye bye

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Thu Oct 6 11:00:57 BST 2005

Sorry,

Either way I'm afraid I can no longer take part in MATILDA.

I now have terminal embarrasment, and the only option is for me to hang myself
from the nearest lamp-post in shame.

It's been lovely knowing you all, just off to find some rope...

p.s. I shan't be committing suicide until I've found Cuthbert and killed him in
some extremely slow and painful way, probably based on something Hannibal
Lecter would do. Cuthbert: note to self - careful when joking about things
likely to set off anyone's inner pillock.

love

soon-to-be-ex-Dan