[matilda] Social centres, funding & t PGA Hallmarks well done cuthburt..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Oct 6 12:30:11 BST 2005

well done to all the 8 @ the meeting last night including the dog for
first class stress busting you was awsome and yes the people too then i
got very wasted with the ltt and we talked into the night with others who
are active in the matilda project.. been up all night thinking writeing
thoughts down about last nights meeting..

dan i took a paper copy of your e mail along with the other we all agreed
it would be crass for us to impose the pga hallmarks and i made it very
clear and said i would give my own reply. i felt stongley that it would
not be right in the least to say we are now matilda pga ie cuthburts e
mail and well done brother cuthburt i owe you a hug a few pints brother..

i was fighting to ensure you dan others did not walk from this project
lets disagree thats cool because we push we pull we move each other.

the other day joe made me think what an old cyniacall mother fucker i was
that from someone so young here i thank you brother.

one is in the shit againe homeless going to see someone who might lose
there leg because they have fucked up with smack.

i see with very real fucking pain the events in iraq the people on the
streets of sheffield and you know what it fucks up this brain then the
anger takes over there i find myself in conflict the very reson for the
mess of this world yes FUCKING CONFLICT.

it was due to this reson and this reson alone i would have blocked any
adoption of the pga hallmarks at last night meeting to stop future
conflict.(i agree with them)

dan others i made an effort a very real effort to prove that what comes
out of my mouth comes out my very being the shit i have sufferd seen
created for others due to my own actions.

one is working hard here very fucking hard here to make matilda happen i
speak then piss people off (do doubt this e mail will do the same) stand
back think then come back  is this conflict resoulution?

i have a very serious group of friends we name as urbanparanoia it is
there love and those out of this collective ie close friends of yours dan
and cuthburt who have given me the same love

thats why i agree with what gav has writen below lets not debate this next
meeting we all sit down then we all stand up change around the room
ourselves once done we hug each other come to one big group hug hippy
bullshit well i know idd sonner have love than conflict as i do not like
pain

one love
0742

ps a hug to all at the meeting thank you..

Clowns to the rescue!...

 Dougald has a point. So...at the last clown meeting, we proposed
 that after a Monday meeting in a couple of weeks, we'd like to take
 everyone down to the basement, and play some games and make you all
 be silly, in a way that will (trust us!) bring everyone a bit more
 together as a group, and develop a bit of love and trust between
 everyone. But you're going to have to leave your cynicism at the
 door. We'd love it if lots of you can come, and we promise it'll be
 lots of fun.

 xxx