[matilda] Someone needed to meet Hunt sabs on Monday night 7pm

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 17:04:06 BST 2005

The email below is from the Hunt Sab group that want
are doing the event on saturday 22nd Oct. They want to
come down to Matilda at 7pm next Monday night. Can
someone meet them (either for the party collective or
the gig collective - you'll have to sort out on this
list who will meet them) and show them around the
place and discuss things with them so they can plan
the logistics of their event. I'm not sure if we'll be
back from Devon in time to meet them so it would be
better if someone else could meet them??????? Here's
the email contact for them. "Gav Nicholl"
<gnicholl at m25group.org.uk> or phone number -
07903364717

Hi Nick

Just writing with what we talked about last night.

It would be good if we could come over on Monday about
7ish to go through things with someone so if you could
let someone know i'm coming that would be good.

Regarding the food if the cafe collective are up for
it it would be good to get the sabs and the people who
raise the money at workers beer festivals to have a
sit down meal before the gig starts and we would work
out paying for the meal up front.

We are happy to run a bar but if Matilda wanted to do
it that's no problem or share the responsibility we
can work something out.

i think that was it but if there's anything else i
will be in touch or if someone wants to get in touch
with me then please pass my number on.