[matilda] the PGA - my little bit

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:41:50 BST 2005

So your sly comments and provocations are because of that?

Fine. I apologise for my one off comment to you cuthbert, but your constant
sniping and petulant attempts to wind me up and belittle me are getting to
much now. If they are a joke, I dont fine them funny. If you are attempting
to provoke me, why? If you dont agree with my opinions, fine, but that
doesnt mean I have to take your bullshit.

Just stop it! Ok?

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination"
- Oscar Wilde