[matilda] state of matilda

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 12:08:11 BST 2005

Don't worry! Me and Anne to the rescue.

Also, I know how frustrating it seems for others that people have made such
a mess, but  this is what happens at social events when people get drunk etc
etc. We have our own space and we enjoy our time in it and sometimes it ends
up looking like a bomb site, but I think that's ok once in a while.

No harm has been done and me and Anne will put it all back nice and tidy.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination"
- Oscar Wilde