[matilda] state of matilda

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Fri Oct 7 12:12:09 BST 2005

Sunday sounds like a plan.

I think we do quite well - I mean, basically, the gallery is one huge front
room.  It could be a lot worse!

Someone's suggested getting some heaters from Admag. I concur.  We have some
money - shall we just buy some?

Also, let's take a look at windows, and the ceiling in the gallery / door to the
stairs etc.  Some effort to seal up the space will keep it warm for longer -
any suggestions on this front?

I think insulating and sealing the gallery space / hacklab could be another
work-day in the near future.

See ya

Dan
---