[matilda] state of matilda

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Oct 7 12:20:24 BST 2005

thanks joe for not takeing my comments any other way it did upset me to
walk in there and see such a mess plus a had the little un with me it
would have been cool to let her run about instaed she had to sit in her
pram such inconsidration from some people dose hurt upset please be aware
of others who might need the space ie friday mornings make sure you clean
as you enjoy etc not to much to ask idd gues.

dan onto the heating haveing a chat with mr t today windows me rockey
armchair will be doing them dureing the workdays.

0742