[matilda] Re: FAO KItchen Collective

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Sat Oct 8 08:53:14 BST 2005

Hi

Is this in hand (letting people in at 7pm on Monday)? I
guess it was copied to me since I have the Hacklab key...
if others are able to be around to do this that would be
good, I *could* make it if absolutly essential but it will
involve keeping a baby up till after his bed time...

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World