[matilda] Re: FAO KItchen Collective

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 8 11:12:08 BST 2005

Yeah, we can meet on monday and have a chat at 7. The problem is that the
bookfair is in London on 22nd and other cafe collective people are going
away over that weekend to do other stuff. If those remaining don't mind
doing it, then I don't see a problem

Joe

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination"
- Oscar Wilde