[matilda] gigspace collective related-proposal

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 12:02:30 BST 2005

gavin> I wasn't asking for a personal justification as to why you or
gavin> anyone else didn't come. I'm not interested in personalising
gavin> this - that's missing the point.

I think Cuthberts email was interesting. I didn't read it as excusing
himself but as to his motivation for doing or not doing something. His
feelings reflect my own. If not many people are motivated to do
something, for whatever reason, then it is unlikely to happen or get
few helpers. So it's good to be aware of each others motives when
planning events.

Also although there has been quite a bit of concern regarding the C90
event no one is blaming you Gav. It's just a bit of learning
experience for all of us about how we want to use the space.

The meeting about C90 is on Monday but I wonder if that is even
worthwhile since there have already been several proposals of how to
avoid unwanted situations on this list plus the meeting tomorrow
night.

Gav has sent a very detailed account about what happened and
personally I don't see the need to discuss that particular event any
more.

cheers

steve