[matilda] Re[4]: gig costs vs party costs - was - proposal for wed 'events' meeting

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 16:23:57 BST 2005

I'm just thinking that a PA system is quite a thing to
handle what with mics and everything - mixing sound -
handling a mixing desk etc.

A vocal PA is just that a PA for vocals. The rest of
the band go through their cabs/speakers. Its easy to
do the sound for this.

In theory matilda people should not need to be at all
events. TRUST.

Reluctant ......? about the fact that many people dont
want free parties at matilda anymore.

We are the matilda gig SPACE collective. We are not
putting on gigs - we are facilitating the space to
encourage DIY collectives to put on gigs there.