[matilda] c90 discussion - more or less boring than the 'keys' discussion?...

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Wed Oct 19 12:56:43 BST 2005

Hello,

Could we try and put the 'should we have more c90 events'
discussion up the agenda a bit for next week? It's been postponed
for 2 weeks already, and I'd like to get it out of the way.

I did think this was an unnecesarry discussion, as it'd been pretty
much talked out on the email list, and I don't know who actually
proposed it.

However it seemed at the last meeting that one or two people still
had some very serious misconceptions about c90 and what happened at
their gig. There seems to have been a lot of hearsay and chinese
whispers that some people have taken for fact. I suppose this
should be resolved, though I'm sure I'm as tired of the subject as
everyone else.

xxx