[matilda] Art 05 details

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Wed Oct 19 17:19:49 BST 2005

> The art event isn't about me; it's about promoting Matilda as a
> community and Social space. When people who don't know Matilda come in
> and ask, "What is this place?" What is the answer we give, and how do
> we answer it?

Good question(s), Eric -- the process is going on.
On the crowded monday meeting, the only other participants from art
space collective attending were Mark and myself; however, Matilda
persons, tired as they were from an entire day of previous assemblies,
responded with enthusiasm, though of course manning an event for so many
days and hours *is* something that deserves gratitude (preferably to be
shown;)

The persons who offered themselves as help hands were Lucy from crafts
workshop, Ruth for cafe, Mark, Dave, myself... of course Deedah, patrick
and cuthbert, phil and mozaz will also give a hand although they might
need to be reminded (not reprimanded).

Again, this will be an opportunity to draw some answers to FAQs about
Matilda: let's see what the audience's questions are...

Hope you or Reka do make it on Monday:))

amp